Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crock Pot Pork Chops

Ok, so this is a really easy recipe and I probably shouldn't even post it, but they were really good.

A while back we bought some bone in pork chops that we just weren't that impressed with. We tried grilling and baking them and they just didn't work. Then I tried them in the crock pot and they were tender and flavorful. So, last night I did them in the crock pot again and they were a hit. Even Connor liked them.

Pork chops with a bone (mine were VERY frozen)
2 cans cream of chicken soup (really you could use any, mushroom would be good)
Salt, pepper, and I added some Mrs. Dash of some sort.

I put the pork chops in the crock pot, dumped the soup on, added about 1/2 a can of water (probably don't need this) and the seasoning. Cooked on low for about 10-11 hours and then put on warm until we ate about 2 hours later. They just fell apart. The sauce was pretty tasty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment