Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu for the Week of April 25

This week's menu is planned, but I'm pretty sure it won't stay this way. It has been a crazy couple of weeks and the plan hasn't always been followed. As such, there are a couple meals that haven't gotten made that I would like to make. But, here is the plan...

Monday-Pizza Burgers
Tuesday-Kabobs and CousCous
Wednesday-Orange Chicken and Broccoli
Thursday-Fiesta Bake

I will be sharing the recipe for a few of these meals, hopefully they will turn out. Taco burgers and fiesta bake are not new, so I know those will be good. I don't see the kabobs happening since we just had those and who knows how the orange chicken will turn out. I will probably make the baked potato soup from last week instead of the kabobs.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment